Pages

Friday 7 December 2018

Tie Dying

Hi welcome back to my blog,

Today we are doing are tie dying with Miss T. Miss T is a really fun teacher. For are tie dying we had to get a plane white shirt. Then you will have to get a tool that will spin your shirt. The shirt will look like a circle after then you will have to get rubber bans and put them on the shirt to hold them together. Then you will have to get the colors of die that you want. When you have your colors ready you can start dying. The rubber bands would of made sections if you didn't you wouldn't had did it correctly. So you will die in the sections if you want. Any way this is how your shirt would of looked like in the picture but different color.

Leve a comment if you have a question bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.