Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2018

My Favorite Thing at EOTC.

Hello boys and girls,

Today m going to be telling you my favorite thing that I did at ice skating for Education outside the classroom.I really liked how the year fours could join in the with Education outside the classroom. My favorite thing about ice skating that it was really fun and I learnt so much. That was my second time being there so i was really supersized that I could go really fast on my skates. After they turned of the lights and every thing was black then they had colors lights flashing on the ground. It was really cool. The color of the lights looked awesome. Sometimes I would of ran into the wall because I would be going to fast. Some times triped but I stayed up on two feet. It was really fun there at the ice skating ring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.