Pages

Monday 3 December 2018

The Secret Doors

Hi welcome back to my blog,

Today we have been imaging whats behind doors. I have a really long righting. hope you like it.

Once there were freaky doors that nobody new who lived behind them. Someone went over to a door with graffiti on it. He knocked on the door and waited. Then a gang shot out the door with guns and that said “what are you doing here go away loser”. I drove away feeling like a loser because he could me a loser and I think I am a loser.

So then he went to the other door far far away from the gang. That door gates so he went up to the door and he said “this looks like and ordinary door. So he knocked and waited and waited and waited forever so he left but then he hard a door open behind him. So he looked and it was a guy on a wheelchair with mucked up face. The guy on the wheelchair tried to chase after me but he just got in the car in
time before the guy on the wheelchair got me. Then I put my foot on the gas and drove away to the other door.

The other door was brown and was really dirty. He knocked but know was there so he opened the door and it was unlocked to he walked inside and it was really quiet. Then he heard the back door open so he hid and waited. Then he saw to clown feet on the ground next to him then the clown feet moved closer to him then it looked down and saw me. It was a disgusting clown with a knife and I ran out of my spot and ran as fast as I could out the and the clown threw the knife and it just hit him and he got a big cut on his arm he was like “ow ow ow ow” he got in his car drove away as fast as his car could go.

He got to the next door that looked nice and dark blue, with a window on top. He knocked then he saw something looking thru the window he looked nice. Then he opened the door and said “hey what are you doing” I said “I'm just seeing who lives here” He say “oh hi then have a great day bye”. So I drive away to the other door that one seemed normal but I hope the other ones are normal to.

When I arrived at the next door it seemed quite creepy by the looks of it. I knocked on the creepy dark green door. The door started to shake it shaked really hard that the the broke in half. On the other side of the destroyed door was a little girl with red and white clothes. She made a big roar at me and levitated up. She stopped, then she leavatated towards me so ran to the car. I got in the car but then she used the force to pull the car up. Then I realized I had a shotgun in the back seat. So I quickly looked in the back and i saw it. So I quickly grabbed it and broke the window and shot her. She fell on the ground like a piece of paper. The car dropped and it scared me. So i drove away from that door.I will never go near that door again.

The next door looked the best out of all of them. It was a brown door it had a number next to it. The number was 48 the door seemed familiar. So I knocked then this mexican family starting singing at me. Then I noticed that the voice was getting deeper and deeper so I walked back a little. Then they stopped singing and they all pulled something out of the pocket but I didn't know what they had in the pocket. They all pointed a gun at me saying “give us all your money or you are going to die”. I ran back to the car dodging bullets I got in my car they shot my car but I just got away in time.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kody,
    I have been reading your blog so far. This one was the inserting one because it has a cache title and it makes sense. Why did you do the door ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kody,
    you can rate this21 if you want to and if you want to rate it 10 you can?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kody,
    I like how you have put in a lot of detail, and the way you described it. Next time could you put all the screenshots of each door. See you next time bye!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.