Pages

Friday 7 December 2018

Biodegrade Plastic


Hi welcome back to my blog

W.A.L.T Design and recreate a food package that will reduce waste. The problem is that China isn't taking are rubbish anymore and we don't have anywhere to put are rubbish. The other problem is that a lot of companies are still making a lot of plastics that are going into are ocean and killing are animals. It also is affecting are environment. We all choose are different plastics that go into are lunchbox and replacing them with biodegraderball plastic or mad out of a different material.

Here is a picture of a plastic container that I am doing.
Leave a comment if you have a question bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.