Pages

Friday 7 December 2018

SLJ Practice Australia video


S.L.J Practice Summer Learning  Journey,

Hi guys,
  
Welcome back to my blog today we are doing are Summer learning journey. For the summer learning journey we choose a video and it has to be country that we choose for are Australian country or another country that we choose. It basically has to like Mexican video if you choose another country.

The video was could the Best  voice in Australia all of time Blind. The title is weird but that is what it is could. The video goes for 19'min it is quite long. The New Zealand song that I like is George Ezra, Shotgun.

Here is the link to the video, on YouTube

Here is the flag of Australia.


Leave a comment if you have a question bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.