Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2018

Facts About Quail island

Hi guys welcome back to my blog,

EOTC stands for education outside the classroom. Here are some facts that I found out about Quail island. For EOTC the year fives and sixes went to quail island. 

Today we are doing are tick tack toe. For are tick tack toe we did facts about Quail island. There are a few facts that I found but there is definitely more. For some reason Quail island looks like a fish do you think.  Any way hope you like the facts. 




Leave a comment if you have a question bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.