Pages

Thursday 6 December 2018

EOTC Week


EOTC Week

Hi today I'm going to be talking about EOTC week. All of the year fives and sixes went to EOTC week. I was a year four so I couldn't go but the year fours could go to the last day of EOTC.

For EOTC Week the year fives and sixes all went to quill island. The second place the year fives and sixes was surfing. The 3rd place was Adrenaline Forest.

The two I went to was Alpine ice and Haswall pool. My favorite was probably Alpine ice. It was quite fun and it was a my second time there and I have improved a lot. The thing that i have improved on was going really fast and not falling over. Also at Haswall pool there was a hydra slide it was really fun. I went on the slide three times 2 with my friend and one with myself. We should go sailing, Haswall pool again, Art gallery,Adrenaline forest again.

Leave a comment if you have a question bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.