Pages

Wednesday 3 November 2021

Blind tast testing

 Equipment,

1. samples 1-9

2. blindfold glasses

3. recording chart

4. ice cream stick taster

Method,

1. get safety glasses and make a blindfold.

2. set up your chart and make sure that the person you are working with know where to record your response.

3. using an ice cream stick you will dip it into the sample. Once the sample is on the stick you will taste it and tell your partner your response.

4. there will be 2 answers.

5. at taste test one you need to hold your nose

6. Repeat this for the next samples but you will only need to use your ice cream stick taster for samples 1-4.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.