Pages

Tuesday 16 November 2021

100 Word Challenge

Whoosh a flame bursts up and lights up an entire bush in flames. It spreads fast and most of the animals run for their life. Firefighters arrive and spray water all over the fire but it just keeps spreading, getting bigger by the second. More firemen arrive and shoot water out of their massive hoses. Animals run to safety as the firefighter gets close to the fire. It burns, tries everything in its way, and engulfs a tree. It's like hell just came out of the ground. From a distance, it would look like the sun and be so blinding.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.