Pages

Tuesday 16 November 2021

HHS 2021

HHS 2021,

Today I will be telling you all about Hornby High. Firstly we have heeps of subjects to pick from lie Japanese where you learn Japanese words and play fun Japanese games. There is also Science, Woodtech and lots more that I forgot that we have. We have lots of sports to do for winter.

The sports that we do are Football, Rugby/Rippa, Netball, and Hockey. I did Rippa which was quite fun. So many people picked it so we had to have 4 teams. We played like 7 games versing other schools and our on school. We also played basketball. There were 3 teams and I played in one of them. It was pretty fun and I enjoyed playing sports at Hornby high school.

For any newcomers that are coming next year, I think this is a decent school to go to but it does get quite boring sometimes.

Uploading: 588407 of 588407 bytes uploaded.


1 comment:

  1. Great reporting Kody. Very encouraging, informative comments.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.