Pages

Tuesday 26 October 2021

Holiday

 Hello boys and girls,

In the first week of my holidays I mostly just played on my playstation playing rocket league and fortnite. I was just at home with my sister while my parents were at work. it was honestly pretty chill. I got bored sometimes so I would watch movies or youtube. 

Then on Friday was when my step brother and sister came to stay with us for a week. Me and my step brother shared a room and we would sometimes play minecraft or just play playstion together. It was honeslty pretty boring but I somehow got myself a little entertained. Then the holiday ended unfortunately.

Play Rocket League on Xbox Series X, Series S, and PlayStation 5 | Rocket  League® - Official SiteFortnite

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.