Pages

Thursday 8 July 2021

Hurumanu 3 Learning Story

Hello boys and Girls,

Today I am going to be showing you My Hurumanu 3 learning Story. Hope you like it and here it is.

My Learning Story

Hurumanu: 3

Module: Changing the world

Name: Kody

Teacher: Ds

Term: 2

 

Reflection:

Give at least three examples in each of the boxes below.

What We Did: 

  • We did pacific navigation reading

  • Studied on the Movie Wonder


What I Learned: 

  • That Kupe is an Hero

  • Kupe was the first to discover Aotearoa

  • Getting better at punctuation and detailed Writing

My Favourite Parts:

  • I liked Watching the Movie Wonder

  • I also liked reading about Kupe and the giant wheke


My Next Steps:

  • Finishing my work on time 

  • Asking for help




CARR Values: 

Make a statement below describing how you showed each of our CARR values during this Hurumanu.

Commitment

I brought my Chromebook to school all charged up.

Achievement

I try to aim high in the work i do.

Resilience

If I fail I try to restart or try again


Respect

I didn’t break or damage anyone elses stuff when They let me borrow it.

Feedback for my Teachers:

For changing the world, can we do something about space.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.