Pages

Thursday 8 July 2021

Hurumanu 2 Learning Story

 Hello boys and Girls,

Today I am going to be showing you my Learning story from Hurumanu 2, here it is.


My Learning Story

Hurumanu: 2

Moulde: Coding Unplugged

Name: Kody

Teacher: Ds

Term: 2

 

Reflection:

Give at least three examples in each of the boxes below.

What We Did: 

  • Long division

  • We learned how to use mihi maker.

  • We learned stuff about dance party. We followed a tutorial to learn how to use coding and how to programme our sprites.

What I Learned: 

  • I learned how to code properly.

  • 7 times tables and 11 times tables

My Favourite Parts:

  • I liked coding because it was just really fun and I enjoy it.

  • I also liked the number of the day.

My Next Steps:

  • Learning how to turn fractions into decimals and percentages because I wasn’t good at it.

  •  



CARR Values: 

Make a statement below describing how you showed each of our CARR values during this Hurumanu.

Commitment

I brought all my things to class like my chrome and my pencil case.

Achievement

I try to do the best work I can do.

Resilience

I have the confidence to try hard questions during maths.


Respect

I respect other people's maths equipment when I borrow their rubber or a pencil.

Feedback for my Teachers:

Can you try to fit maths next term and can we try to do more coding next term.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.