Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

Touch

Hello boys and girls,
On Mondays we play touch. we have 2 teams. One of the teams won. We have different colored shirts theirs is navy blue and the other team which i'm in is a teel color. The names of the teams are Hurricanes and Hornets I'm in the Hurricanes. We play at Crosbie park. It is in Avon head. When we played I was normally on the wing. During the game I got a really good intercept. I hit the ball and caught it and ran but I didn't have the gas. We got 2 tries and the other team got like 9.



2 comments:

  1. Hi, kody good description. I play my hardest for my team but they keep pushing me around as in telling me what to do bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Sean thank you for commenting.Thank you for the good feedback. You have made me really happy.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.