Pages

Thursday 24 October 2019

Descriptive Writing

Hello boys and girls,
This week we did a descriptive writing.We had to do 3 paragraphs. We had to describe a mountain. It was hard for me but other people did it really fast. I had to stay in the class at morning tea to finish. At morning tea I finishes it. Here is the picture and writing.



There's amazing fluffy clouds and the sky is as beautiful as a penguin. The beautiful blue
water runs down the hill nice  fresh and cold. The trees were rocking in the strong wind.


I hear the waves crash against the rocks in the river. The beautiful sounds of the birds
chirping makes me relaxed. Amazing wind flows past your body and you feel  even
more relaxed.

I could feel all the wind past me and feel so relaxed. All the leaves move
past you like a cheetah. The green grass is so fresh that you could smell
it from far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.