Pages

Thursday 17 October 2019

Birthday Sleepover


Hello boys and girls,
In the holidays I went to my friends birthday party. It was on Friday. We went to QE2. We were at QE2 for about 3 hours. We went on the hydro slide a lot of times. Sometimes I went on a single raft or a double raft with a friend. When we left QE2 we ordered pizza and chips. Then we went and played Fifa on the PS4. We stayed up until 3.30 and then we went to sleep. When we woke up we played on the PS4. Then we went and played basketball outside. Then my step dad came and I went home.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora!
    My name is Basty from gilberthorpe I like your blog post, I wish I could go on the hydroslide. What is your favorite hydroslide?
    When did you go to your friend's Birthday sleepover?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kody.I haven't been to QE2 for many years.You wrote about going on a raft.Is that inside the pool or is there a part attached to the building that has rafts in it?I am guessing you went with one of your class friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mrs Cassidy. Thank you for commenting. This comment has made me really happy. I did go there with class friends. I hope you are having a good day and this is Kody signing off.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.