Pages

Thursday 17 October 2019

100 Word Count Term 4


Every week we do an 100 word count. We have to right stories with exactly 100 words. We had to ad a sentence that we have to put in. The sentence we had to put was. Here is my story hope you like it.

it was heavier than I expected …



I got a job at an electrical place. We put in light bulbs, power points and way
more. One day we had to go and fix all the lights in a mine. We took 7 people
to go to the job. We saw the mine and went inside. When we made it about
5 meters inside rocks started falling from the ceiling. Then this giant gold
rock nearly landed on my foot. It looked like gold so I picked it up.
It was heavier than I thought. I told my friends and they were so shocked.
They couldn't believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.