Pages

Friday 29 March 2019

Rugby Ready

Hello boys and girls,
On Thursday last week we did rugby ready. For Rugby Ready we had to bring boots and a mouth guard, but we didn't use our mouth guard. We also had to bring a spare change of clothes but we didn't end up needing our spare change of clothes. The names of our instructors were Poppy, Kaylee, Andy, Talula and Nathen. In Rugby Ready we did touch, knee boxing and tackling. For tackling we had to bring a mouth guard.





I had lots of fun doing Rugby Ready bye.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Kody I have read your blog and it looks cool. I was with you and we was not in the same team. can you please pot same more dtayoll on your post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bryce,
      You may want to re read your comments because some of it doesn't make sense.

      Delete
  2. Hello Kody.You wrote a good explanation about the equipment you needed and what you did during your game time.Why do you think it is important to wear a mouth guard?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs Cassidy,
      It is important to wear a mouth guard because we used it at the last rugby ready session and it won't break one of your teeth when some one tackles you.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.