Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

Art

Hello,
This week we have been doing lots of art. One of those art projects are faces. They look like mountains but there actually painted faces. There is a yellow, green, blue, pink and orange. We get into to groups and take a photo of our faces. Then you had to print out the faces and then paint them. Who ever had the biggest face had to have the darkest color. The person with the smallest face had the lightest color.

Here is a photo of our art.



Bye PEOPLE YA

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kody.I have read a lot of blogs about this art work.Each blog has a different explanation about the work.Your post is the only one that explains about the sizing of the heads,the order in which they have been put and why they are painted the way they are.What did you enjoy most about this work and why? I look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.