Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

Biathlon

On Thursday we did a biathlon. We had to bring our bikes or scooter but some people didn't have bikes or scooters so they had to run . In the afternoon we bring our bike and scooters to grass patches. The were cones that had different years on it. The were year 1, year 2, year 3, year 4, year, year 5 and year 6. At the end of all the races everyone looked so tired. I had the most driest throat ever.

Leave a comment if you have a question hope you enjoyed my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kody, Jacob here commenting on your blog. I like how you added pictures. I had to do a Biathlon as well. you might need to re read this again.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.