Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

Cross Country

Hello boys and girls,
On Wednesday the 3/4/19 we did cross country. If you don't know what cross country is it is basically running and trying your personal best and showing resilience. The year three's went first, the boys then the year three's girls went. After the year one's went. Then it got right up to year fives. When the year fives started their race I just jogged and stayed behind the back. Then we ran to a down hill part and then I stepped in a hole and sprained my ankle.

Leave a comment if you have a question.  

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kody.Well done on your for trying your personal best and showing resilience when you sprained your ankle.Did you carry on with the Cross Country or did you go and get ice put on your sprain?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.