Pages

Friday 12 April 2019

Tinfoil Art


Hello boys and girls,
This week we did tinfoil art. We started with a piece of paper and a pencil. Then you  draw a pattern or lines. Then you put your lines you get string and p.v.a glue. You put the string on the lines and stick the string on the paper. Then you do that you need to get tinfoil and wrap the tinfoil over the paper. You push the tinfoil on the paper then you will see the lines sticking through the tinfoil. Then you get vivids and three colours. Then you go over the tinfoil with the three colours and it will look like this in the picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.