Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

Valuable Feedback!!

Valuable Feedback!!

Hola welcome to my blog bloggers,



W.A.L.T
use strong describing words and action words in my writing.
This week for are writing we have been doing to use a goal. I am posting about my writing to use strong action words or other goals.



I have not finished my writing. For are writing we have been describing words and we watched a video and described that. The video was could spy fox.
SPY FOX






For the first time an adorable penguin is going to dive into the to the freezing water in the icy ocean. The penguin slid down a iceberg and splashed into the cold water. The penguins parents were proud. Then a spark of laser struck the iceberg and the penguins parents.


There was visible where Dr Hammer and his sardines live. were planning to rule the world dissolve all the icebergs and flooding the world. Dr Hammer did his vicious laugh “Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha”.


Somewhere on the other side of the world spy fox and lily were having an romantic date in a blaze apartment. When lily was about to give fox his wine, his watch blinked  yellow and it was time for operation.

Then spy fox got in his car that looked ordinary car but it wasn't so ordinary. He got in his car and the wing folded out and traveled to a unknown location were a huge lab was. When he got to the building he tried to look for a way in. he used his spy goggles went and looked where the guards were. Then he saw a vent that he could go through.He grappled up to the roof. The guard saw the grappler but never saw spy fox coming. Spy fox hit the guard with his hands and knocked him out. So spy fox went into the vent.In the vent he saw a opening and peaked through and saw Dr hammer and saw a big screen with a timer.


leave a comment if you have a question bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.