Pages

Friday 2 November 2018

SLJ Practus Australia

Hi and welcome to my blog. Today I have been learning about Australia for cyber smart.

The name of the capital city in Australia is Canberra.
In January the weather can get up to 15+. There also are snakes that can get into the toiled because they go threw the sewers. There prime minister is Scott Morrison and there flag is just like the New Zealand flag but is has sis stars. The Populations size is 24.6 million people. 




Hope you liked my blog bye.

                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.