Pages

Thursday 15 November 2018

Muscular System Debating


Critical Systems

Hello guys welcome to my blog. We have been doing debating on are writing and we have a different groups. I choose muscular system because I think it is the most critical part of your body. here is the writing that we have been doing and I want some feedback about this writing. I hope you like my jokes.




Intro: Claim
Joke,
Why did a man not cross the road
Because he had no muscles.
I think the most important body system is the muscular system.


P1: Evidence
Firstly, if you don’t have muscles you wouldn’t be able to eat because your muscles make your mouth go up and down.

P2: Evidence
If you don’t have muscles your heart wouldn't be able to pump because your heart is a muscles.


P3: Counterclaim
Some people might think the muscular system isn’t the most critical system. I think it is because if you don’t have muscles you wouldn’t be able to communicate with others.

P4: Rebuttal


Conclusion


Overall I think that the muscular system is the most critical system because
you need muscles to move and communicate. We should make sure that we
look after our Muscular system by getting fit and not eating junk food. also
drinking milk will help you muscles.

Leave a comment if you have a question bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.