Pages

Friday 6 November 2020

Swimming Term 4

 Hello boys and girls,

On Wednesday we went swimming in our school pool. A lot of people didn't brings their togs. About 7 or 8 people didn't bring their togs. So we got to the pool and got dressed into our togs in the changing room. We weren't allowed to jump in so we just slid into the pool. Me and my friend Lennox played with the balls in the pool. We passed the ball to each other and recreated Rieko Ioane's knock on in rugby and a lot of other things. Then we had to hop out of the pool. We got dressed into our school uniform and went back to class.





2 comments:

  1. hi kody cool blog post here is a question can you do athletics next time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you blake. thank you for the question and I will defiently do athletics next time. Have a great day bye.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.