Pages

Friday 20 November 2020

Zones athletics 2020

 Hello boys and girls,

Last week on Wednesday we went to zones athletics. I went to zones for shot put and long jump. Relay was first but I wasn't in it. All the races and relays went first so I had to wait for ages. My long jump was at 1:45 and My shot put was at 2:15 so I had to wait for ages.  Me and my friend Nuu were in shot put together. IN long jump I was with Sean. I'm not sure wait place I got for long jump But I got 4th for shot put. I didn't make it to centrals unfortunately.










1 comment:

  1. These pictures are COOL Kody.
    My favourite would have to be the middle one.I LOVE your poises....
    Well done on making it to the Zones in the first place.
    You must have done really well in your practises to get picked.
    As long as you tried your best it doesn't rally matter where you place.
    Have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.