Pages

Friday 3 July 2020

Zones Basketball 2020

Hello boys and girls,
On Wednesday this week we had zones basketball. I wasn't at school for Monday and Tuesday because I was sick. So I kinda forgot that this was happening. When I got to school everyone was in the Gym so I went in and they were waiting to go to basketball. So I went into the Gym and Miss Scott gave me  basketball shirt. It had a number and the number was 12. Then later we left to go to Pioneer. Pioneer has 3 basketball courts. We played 7 games. We got into the semi final but lost. Then after we played a game for 3rd and 4th. We lost that game so we ended up fourth in the competition.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.