Pages

Friday 24 July 2020

Winter Sport is Starting Today

Hello boys and Girls,
This week is the start of a new term. Winter Sport was supposed to be starting last term but we didn't because of Covid-19. This week is the start of winter sport. I am writing this before we play. I am playing Rugby/Rip-pa. There is five teams that we could verse. The teams are Hornby Tigers, Hornby, Hornby Panthers, South Hornby Blue, South Hornby red and maybe St Bernadettes. Hope you like my post and I hope you give me good luck before the game.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kody.
    This blog post is really cool. But how are you going against? I hope you have a good game. I hope you get a try and some rips. From Jayden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like it but mabey you can do one more sentins


    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.