Pages

Friday 31 July 2020

Basketball

Hello boys and girls,
Last Friday we had our first game of Basketball. We play basketball at Middleton Grange school and I am in the A grade. We versed South Hornby. South Hornby was a B grade team and they played us so that we could have a game.  I think they tried there best. They scored 6 points. Our team had scored 48. I had played  another game earlier for a team that was short. I was playing for St Teresa because they didn't have enough players. The team that I played for won.  There was no Player of the day.
Basketball Fees 2020 | Russell Street School

4 comments:

  1. Hello Kody
    I really liked you blog post. I really liked how much detail you put into your writing, I thought it was really good. This brought me back to the times we would play basketball on Friday last year. What is your favorite NBA team?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nuu thank you for commenting on my blog. This kinda brings me back too. I don't have a favourite NBA team but I guess I will say that it is Golden state warriers

      Delete
  2. Hello Kody.
    I read someone elses blog and they mentioned they played basketball too.I wonder if you were both in the same team.
    When you play basketball,is it during Friday Sports or do you play games at night after school?.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He Kody, I enjoyed this blog post. I liked how much information you put into this blog post. What was the other team called that you vs'd for the other game you played? Who do you think should've got player of the day if there was one? Have a good day or night goodbye.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.