Pages

Tuesday 1 June 2021

CARR Values

 Commitment means:

You are ready for learning and you have all your stuff like pencils and your books and your Chromebook. It also means being on time. Having a postitive attitude when learning.

Achievement means:

Doing the best that you can do well working. Aiming high. Achievement looks different for different people. Trying to achieve new goals.

Resilience means:

Have the confidence to try new things. If you fail you will try again. You wont just sit back watch other succeed.

Respect means:

Talk to other politely. don't just throw your trash on the ground. Put it in the bin and don't litter. Pack after yourself if you played like a board game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.