Pages

Friday 11 June 2021

Africa Facts

 Hello boys and Girls,

Today I am going to be telling you about Africa's facts.

90% of people in Africa have to find clean water and have a lack of hygiene and food.

It is mostly hot at the top of Africa where all the dessert is and it is mostly colder in the middle of Africa.

There are over 2000 languages speakon in Africa.

There are a lot natural animals in Africa like a Giraffe, Hippopotamus, Lion Rhino and lots more.

Africa's education suffer from low teaching and learning.

The capital for Africa is Bangui.

The population of Africa is over 1 billions.

The best villages in Africa is Cape town

Africa is the second largest continent on earth

The Richest man ever is African.

The worlds's largest hottest Desert is in Africa




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.