Pages

Friday 4 September 2020

Winter Sport is over

Hello boys and Girls

Last Friday was the last day of Winters sport. It was The Hornby Panthers vs the Hornby Tigers. It was an even game. The score was 7 to 5. To the other Hornby team. Which is the the Hornby Panthers. I scored 2 tries. The first one was when Carez passed the ball to me and I had a gap so I ran through it and I gassed it all the way to the line and scored. The second try was when I ran down the sideline with the ball and somehow I got passed everyone and scored. We where in the lead for almost the whole game but then They scored two tries and won the game.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kody, It's great to see you fully involved in winter sport. I always enjoyed playing sports against other schools when I was your age. Did you know there is a difference between passed and past? Perhaps you could check to see if you have used the correct one. Keep up the great blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Kody i like how you added labels to your blog it sucks that winter sport finished im.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog Oakley. Yeah it does suck because i loved winter sport so much. Anyway thanks for commenting and have a good day.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.