Pages

Friday 11 September 2020

Rugby League Game

 Hello boys and girls,


On Tuesday we played rugby league. We versed Tempelton school. There was only one game because other school's didn't come because of Covid-19.  I scored 2 tries.The first try was when we passed it out wide and I got the ball and there was so much space in front of me so I ran and Dived over the line. The second try for me was when I got passed the ball a defender ran at me so I basically stepped him. That made a big gap for me so I ran through the gap and scored. Somehow we won 10 to 7 I think. That meant that we won the competition.

6 comments:

  1. Hi kody cool blog post yo have no question so cool bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Blake thank you so much for commenting. Its unfortunate that you had no question. Thank you for commenting and have a good day.

      Delete
  2. Hi Kody,
    It's me Tory. Congratulations on winning the Rugby League game. You guys must of been super tired after vsing Templeton. You must of enjoyed the game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tory,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog. I was really tired after the game and I enjoyed it so much. Thank you for congratulating me.

      Delete
  3. Great way to describe your game Kody.
    I got to watch some of it and both teams played really well.
    Do you play league for a weekend sport?.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kody
    I really like what you have blogged about, and how much effort you have put into it. I like how much detail there is in it. Who is your favorite rugby player.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.