Pages

Monday 20 May 2019

Paper Mache

Paper Mache,
On Wednesday we started a paper mache. We had to make canopic  jars. There was a baboon jar, Falcon jar, jackal jar, and a human jar. I made the Jackal jar and it looks pretty cool. First we had to get a yogurt cup and news paper. Then we had to make a ball out of the news paper and put it in the yogurt cup and use tape to hold the ball in place. Then we had to make ears and noses. The teacher made the ears and nose for me. Then we got this really liquid glue and put news paper in it and put it on my Jackal and this is how it looks.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.