Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

Custard Creams

Hello boys and girls,
Today we made custard creams from the book called Fing. We made custard creams with our buddy. First we had to wash our hand then make cookie dough. We made the cookie dough into balls. We had 2 balls and then we flattened the cookie dough. Then we got shape cutter and cut the dough with the cutters. We took off the extra dough on the side. We could have used the extra dough to make another cookie but me and my buddy didn't. Then we gave them to the teacher and they cooked them. When they were done we put the custard on the cookie and ate it.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kody.
    I like that you told us in sequence what you needed to do to make Custard Creams.I'm glad you included that you needed to wash your hands.The most important part of baking.
    I think the best part would be eating the finished product.Would I be correct?
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.