Pages

Thursday 13 September 2018

Paikea And The Whale

W.A.l.T
Visualize to help me keep tract and retell what i have next.

Hi guys welcome to my blog, today i'm going to be talking about my myth and legend. My myth and legend is called Paikea and the Whale. Hope you guys enjoy.

This story is about Paikea and the whale,  There was a chief called uenuki he had 71 sons. seventy of these were chiefs there mothers were a noble birth had uenuki had only one wife his wife was his slave. uenuki son was not importance. then uenuki wanted to build a canoe. uenuki's sons cut a tall tree down.  then Ruatapu was ambushed and ran away. 


Here's a picture of a google drawing that I did.


Please leave a comment if you have a Question. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kody!
    This is so amazing it looks like a professional has made it!
    At one point in your amazing work it was not clear to me. what is a myth and legend? This does reminds me of a game I played when I was 7 or something...
    From Bronte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kody I was wondering is that the end of the legend or is there more? also you may want to reread your W.A.L.T because it says W.A.I.T but I did like the drawing.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.