Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2018

body systems





Hi guys welcome to my blog today we are leaning about body systems. I have been working on body systems. My first experiment was baking soda with vinegar in a cup. When we put them together the entire thing rises up just stops at the top of the cup. The second thing we did we got a drink bottle and drank it or tip it out to halfway. then we we put salt, sugar, Cheerios, Liquorice, marshmallows that is the circulatory system. The marshmallows where the white blood cells and the cheerios where the red blood cells because there was red food coloring on it. Last but not leas the Liquorice was the platelets.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kody. Reading your blog made me hungry :) I think that when we learn about something interesting it is not only fun to read but also fun to make something.When you were making your experiment, were you tempted to eat any of the ingredients? Next time you do an experiment maybe you could take a photo of it and post it with your blog so that we can see what the outcome of your experiment was.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.