Pages

Thursday 16 September 2021

Litmus Experient

 Hello boys and girls,

Matherials:

1. Red litmus paper

2. blue litmus paper

3. sodium hydroxide

4. hydrochioric acid

5. pipette

6. 4 test tubes

Steps:

1. rip litmus paper in half and put half in each test tube.

2. add 3 drops of hydrochioric acid to the blue litmus paper in test tube 1.

3. add 3 drops of hydrochioric acid to the red litmus paper in test tube 2.

4. add 3 drops of sodium hydroxide to the blue litmus paper in test tube 3.

5.add 3 drops of sodium Hydroxide to the red litmus paper in test tube 4.

We did the expierment and it was pretty amazing. The hydrochioric acid turned the blue paper red and the hydroxide turned the red paper blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.