Pages

Friday 14 February 2020

Visual Mihi

Hello boys and Girls,
It is the start of the school year and we have made a couple things so far in this year.  This is one of them. Its called a visual mihi I don't really know what it means but its something about yourself. We made it on puzzle pieces. Me and me and all my friends puzzle pieces somehow connected.  Now time to actually tell you what I did. At the bottom there is a lot of rugby stuff my favorite rugby team is Crusaders. On to the top now, I have my family in  the top right and my culture on the top left. Here is a picture of mine and my friends puzzles connected.

Leave a comment if you have a question.

2 comments:

  1. hey kody blake here your class mate i have a queston a how can you put the puzzle together?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting. the reason why it is together is because we had we looked at the numbers and we could connect them.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.