Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2019

Interclass Sports

Hello boys and girls,
Last week and this week we did interclass sports.  if Your thinking to yourself, what is interclass sports. Well it is when different class rooms vs each other in a sport. We did 4 types of sport games. The first game was football. Room 3 and room 8 versed. Room 3 won. If you win you will vs the winning team of the next game which is room 7 verse room 6. Room 6 won. Then room six versed room three and room three one. On Friday room 3 versed the teachers. I want to tell you more but I can't because it will be to much writing.

leave a comment if you have a question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.