Pages

Friday 16 August 2019

Zones Rugby

On Monday we played Zones Rugby. We versed St Patrick's Fendalton and Burnside Twice. The first game we lost I nearly got a try but I got tackled. We versed Fendalton. They got 2 tries and we got 0. The second game we won versing Burnside. The Third game we won versing St Patrick's. The Fourth game we basically tied. On the fourth Game this guy was about to get a try but I tackled him 7 Meters from the try line We versed Fendalton again. The fifth game we won versing Burnside again. The last game we won versing St Patricks.  We got second in the tournament.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kody, thank you for sharing. It sounds as though there was some pretty tough competition but your team competed well. Finishing second was a very good achievement, especially against much larger schools. Sounds as though you are a good tackler as well! Mr R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting on my blog Mr Roberts I am pretty sure im am really good at tackling.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.