Pages

Friday 5 July 2019

Zones Basketball

Hello boys and girls,
On Tuesday I went to a basketball Tournament at Pioneer Stadium. We played six games and tied 2, won three and lost one. If we had not tied on our last game we would have went to centrals. Our first game we won. I didn't know the score. The second game we won and I didn't know the score again. The third game we won and fourth game we versed Fenddleton and we tied. The game after we versed Middleton and lost. The last game we obviously tied.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.